I was tagged by Tikeetha over at A Thomas Point of View to do the Happiness Tag Challenge. Thanks for nominating me Tikeetha (her blog is great, go check it out)! What a fun way to share happiness and love, so here’s my go at it!
Five things that make me happy:
- Friends & family. If you’ve read my blog, you know that I’m obsessed with my baby boy, nothing makes me happier. And there’s nothing like friends and family to take the edge off and make you smile. Keep them close, they are good for the soul!
- Nature. I can’t help but smile and feel happy when I observe God’s art. When I’m having a bad day, I just love going outside, taking a deep breath and looking around at the life and beauty that surrounds me. Nature is the great equalizer, it makes me feel small and humble.
- Coffee & wine. Need I say more?! Both make me warm and fuzzy all over!
- My blog. I love my blog. It’s therapeutic and gratifying. I stare at it and read through it daily. I’m proud of it and being proud makes you happy.
- Getting my nails done. One of the few places I can sit back and say ahhhh….it’s my happy place!
Five songs that make me happy:
- “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley
- “A Pirate Looks at 40” by Jimmy Buffett (all Jimmy Buffett songs make me happy)
- “Knee Deep” by Zac Brown
- “Smile” by Uncle Cracker
- “It’s a Beautiful Morning” by The Rascals
Here are five of many bloggers that make me happy. They are all talented and entertaining bloggers, check them out! I nominate you all to continue the happiness tag by writing about five things that make you happy and five songs that stir happiness in your hearts. No pressure but thinking about what makes you happy, makes you happy, so give it a go if you wish!