This is my first time making pineapple, so here we go!
- Purchased frozen pineapple from Trader Joes
- Placed food in my steamer with recommended amount of water
- Steamed for approximately 20 mins., prepared work space for next steps while steaming
- I drained the steaming water from the pineapple when it finished steaming to have a chunkier puree
- Next, I puréed the pineapple to desired consistency using the chop feature of my food processor
- Then, I spooned it into my freezer tray, I placed the extras in individual containers and placed in the refrigerator to use over the next few days
- I labeled the containers with contents and date
- In the freezer it goes!
Baby Fisher has not had pineapple yet, I’ll keep posted on how he responds!