Baby boy peed on me 2 times before 10am this morning. Boy pee shoots straight up and out like a geyser. The funny thing is you don’t even notice it until you feel warm liquid hitting you or baby starts making faces because he’s peeing on his face. This usually happens as soon as I open up his diaper to change him. I question….. Is he waiting to pee on me, does changing his diaper stimulate him, or is it simply a case of bad timing????
- make diaper changing as quick as possible
- have the clean diaper open and ready and wipes pulled before removing the dirty one
- have a burp or wash cloth within quick reach
- hold a burp/wash cloth over pee parts when wiping
- check the walls and floors for pee